Thursday, November 21, 2013

An Unexpected Encounter Behind the Red Door...

     I confess, hearing an audio version of your book is a freaky thing at first.  At least, it was for me.  Why?  Because it didn't sound at all like I heard it in my head!

      I quickly got over that, however, once I found the right narrator.  And I'm so happy to announce that together we're bringing you a new book;  An Unexpected Encounter is available today in audio!

     This was a fun one to listen to, because it's got several different accents.  One thing Stevie Zimmerman does a fabulous job with is the voice of Hestia Wright, one of my favorite characters in the Half Moon House series.  She voices her with a smoky, calm confidence that does sound just like Hestia does in my head.  And she does a great job with children--like Aurelia, the lonely little girl in this story.  And with hot English gentlemen and all the different accents and classes I manage to throw at her too.  :-)

I hope you'll enjoy listening to the story as much as I have!


Tall, practical girls might not be worth much in a man's world, but Miss Lisbeth Moreton knows she's worth more than the squire's prized heifer.

To change her fate, she's run off to a date with destiny at the British Museum.  Her would-be suitor never shows, but an unexpected encounter with Lord Cotwell and his lonely ward might lead to altogether new prospects . . . and perhaps to love.



Available today at:
Audible
Amazon
iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment