Saturday, March 23, 2013

A little satisfacton behind the red door

I was contacted by a reader a few months ago, and she wanted to know if "the voice" from my short story SATISFYING AUDREY would ever get his own story. It percolated around in my head for a while, and, finally, Matthew has his own story. It's just a short story, and it's set along the same premise as SATISFYING AUDREY.  I believe every couple needs a fantasy or two to keep the romance alive, and my short stories work toward that theme.

Matthew was the voice in Audrey's story, where he pretended to be John, a husband who encouraged his wife to have a liaison with his best friend while he listened in.  At the end of the story, Matthew is left hanging just a little.  And this is his story.

            Satisfying Matthew



Amazon

Barnes and Noble

            Satisfying Audrey



Amazon

Barnes and Noble



Best regards,
Laurel Bennett
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment